Categorised in: News
Business Support Officer
G5 £19,623 – £22,883 per annum
This post is part funded by the European Social Fund Programme and Education and Skills Funding Agency as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.This is a funded fixed term position until 31st March 2019 (with possibility of extension subject to funding being secured). 100% of time will be spent on ESF activity.
We are looking for a colleague to join our External Funding Team supporting the administration of the Black Country Community Grants Programme. The Programme, part funded by the European Social Fund and Education and Skills Funding Agency, distributes grants of up to £15,000 to local not for profit organisations to support disadvantaged individuals to move closer to the labour market.
You will be the first point of contact for our grant recipients, answering telephone and email queries. You will manage and update daily a database of contacts and be responsible for organising the diary of the project team, taking minutes at key meetings, helping to organise events, and filing.
Primarily based at our Civic Centre, you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills, including being a clear communicator
- A genuine passion for speaking to customers ensuring queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
- The ability to achieve KPI’s and targets whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Key attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- A strong team working ethic with the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Proven experience in the use of IT applications as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Closing date Monday 18 June 2018
Interviews will be held week commencing 02 July 2018
For more information please visit https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/job/37415/business-support-officer-ee21818/