The Black Country ERDF Technical Assistance Team’s role is to support the development of ERDF activity across Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton. Working closely with the Black Country Local Enterprise Partnership, Black Country Consortium, the four Black Country Local Authorities and other public, voluntary sector and private partners, the Team:
- supports applicants with development of ERDF eligible and compliant projects
- enhances delivery of ERDF communications
- captures best practice and presents achievements on the Package and all Black Country projects.
Due to funding regulations the team can only provide project support at the ‘pre-contract’ stage however projects can continue to access BCTA publicity and communication materials.
The Team is an independent Black Country ERDF resource hosted by Walsall Council (the accountable body) and working peripatetically across the Black Country.
- Zoey West, External Programmes Manager, 01922 655998.
- Oliver Nash, Project Development Officer, 01922 652544.