Categorised in: News
Walsall Council wishes to procure a specialist partner for the Black Country ERDF Technical Assistance Project, which is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the four Black Country Local Authorities and Black Country Consortium Ltd. Contract delivery will commence from 8th April 2019 and will end on 31st December 2020.
This ITQ is for the provision of instructor/s to deliver no less than 21 ERDF specific workshops selected from (but not exclusive to) the list detailed below:
• ERDF Project Management and Organisational Readiness
• EU Procurement
• ERDF Financial Management and Reporting
• ERDF Monitoring, Audit and Document Retention
• State Aid
• ERDF Project Closure and Exit Strategies
• ERDF Summative Assessment / Evaluation.
The maximum budget available for this piece of work is £13,200 exclusive of VAT and including expenses.
Please see Walsall Council’s Intend Procurement Portal for more information. Click here.