Categorised in: News
The UK triggered Article 50 of the Treaty of the European Union on 29 March 2017. As set out under that treaty, the UK had two years to negotiate a Withdrawal Agreement and framework for a future relationship with the EU before the point of the UK’s exit from the EU at 11pm GMT on 29 March 2019.
Over the course of August, September and October 2018, the Government have published 106 technical notices to ensure that people and businesses have the information to prepare for EU Exit.
BCTA have pulled together some quick links to some of those key technical notices.
- UK government’s preparations for a no-deal scenario, can be found here
- How to prepare if the UK leaves the EU with no deal, can be found here
- Public sector procurement after Brexit, can be found here
- The government’s guarantee for ESF funded programmes if there is no brexit deal, can be found here
- The government’s guarantee for ERDF funded programmes if there is a no brexit deal, can be found here
- State Aid if there’s a no Brexit deal, can be found here
We will keep these pages updated as we approach 29 March 2019.