Categorised in: News
Walsall Council, on behalf of the Black Country Technical Assistance Team (BCTA), is seeking a high quality provider to undertake an expert independent evaluation of Black Country ESF Technical Assistance Project (2016-2018).
To carry out an evaluation of the Black Country ESF Technical Assistance Project and produce a detailed report which:
- Reviews the project’s success in relation to its contractual obligations set out by DWP – including its overall aim and the achievement of outputs and spends.
- Review the projects’ success in relation to Project Management and Marketing and Communication Strategies
- Review the projects’ success in relation to Cross Cutting themes (Equality and Sustainable Development) implementation plans
- Assesses added value, providing value for money comparisons against other ESF Technical Assistance based projects.
- Identifies potential needs, makes recommendations for the delivery of future Technical Assistance provision as part of the European Structural and Investment Fund Programme (2014-2020).
The Invitation to Quote documents can be found here along with additional information on how to apply for this contract.
Please note the evaluation is part-funded through the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.