Categorised in: News
Walsall Council, on behalf of Black Country Technical Assistance Team (BCTA) is seeking a high quality training provider to plan and deliver ESF workshops to Black Country organisations as part of an intensive capacity building programme. The project is funded by the European Social Fund and the four Black Country Local Authorities. Contract delivery will commence from 1st February 2019 and will end on 31st December 2021.
The ITQ is for the provision of instructor/s to deliver no less that 21 ESF specific workshops. The key audiences for the training programme will include HE and FE bodies, Local Authority staff and Voluntary and Community Sector Organisations.
You will be expected to achieve:
- Training plan schedule and design (In accordance with ESF guidelines)
- Training material design and production
- Delivery of training programme
- Dissemination and collation of training evaluation forms
- Make every effort to minimise waste and reduce carbon footprint during delivery
- Make delivery materials fully accessible to all groups (including those with disabilities)
- Ensure all EU and ESF Publicity, Branding and Cross Cutting Theme guidelines are fully adhered to in all areas of delivery of the training
Additional information on how to apply for this contract
Please note that Walsall Council have a new Contract opportunity.
For further details of the requirement, please see the following link to the Councils` e-Procurement web portal;
You will be required to register your organisation (if already not done so) and express your interest in the relevant project/opportunity.
Please note: This opportunity closes on the 16th January 2019