Categorised in: News
Walsall Council, on behalf of the Black Country Technical Assistance Team (BCTA), is seeking a high-quality provider to undertake an expert independent Summative Assessment of the Black Country ERDF Technical Assistance Project (2016-2018).
To carry out a Summative Assesment of the Black Country ERDF Technical Assistance Project and produce a detailed report which:
- Explore’s the continued relevance and consistency of the project, in light of any changes in policy or economic circumstances during its delivery period.
- Show the progress of the project against contractual targets, any reasons for under or over performance, and the expected lifetime results.
- Explore the experience of implementing and managing the project and any lessons which have emerged from this.
- Show the economic impact attributable to the project, including both the intended and actual outcomes and impact.
- Analyse the cost-effectiveness of the project in light of its intended
- Overall conclusions based on analysis of above areas
The Invitation to Quote documents can be found here along with additional information on how to apply for this contract.
Please note the Summative Assessment is part-funded through the European Regional Development Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.