Date(s) - 20/11/2018
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
20 November 2018
9:30 – 12:00 followed by lunch
Himley Hall, Himley, Dudley, DY3 4DF
Black Country Technical Assistance supported by Sustainability West Midlands
Applications are now open for the latest round of ERDF funding, with large amounts available in the West Midlands. The deadline for this round of ERDF funding closes on 23 November 2018.
The Black Country Technical Assistance (BCTA) Team invite you to attend this workshop to find out more about the opportunity to apply for funding under Priority 4, Low Carbon. The agenda will include:
- An introduction to ERDF opportunities
- An overview of regional, national and EU policy context
- Case studies of successful Priority 4 projects
- Priority 4 funding allocations
- Key eligibility criteria and application routes
- Next steps
Registration for the event will be from 9:30 am and the workshop will begin at 10:00 am.
This event is the fourth in a series of workshops BCTA are running on ERDF funding in the Black Country. This session will be followed by an afternoon workshop on Priority 6, Environment and Resource Efficiency. Please register separately for the afternoon session if you wish to attend.
Additional workshops include:
- Monday 19 November: Priorities 1 & 2 (Research & Innovation and Enhancing ICT) and 3 (Enhancing SMEs) at the Black Country Growth Hub
Please register separately for these sessions if you wish to attend.
Booking and further information
This a free to attend event, which will include refreshments and be followed by lunch. To book your place at the event, please email the BCTA@walsall.gov.uk.
If you would like information on the other BCTA ERDF workshops please go to our events page.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.