Date(s) - 19/11/2018
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Black Country Growth Hub,
19 November 2018
13:00 – 15:00 preceded by lunch
Room PB019, Black Country Growth Hub, Glaisher Dr, Wolverhampton, WV10 9TG
Black Country Technical Assistance supported by Sustainability West Midlands
Applications are now open for the latest round of ERDF funding, with large amounts available in the West Midlands. The deadline for this round of ERDF funding closes on 23 November 2018.
The Black Country Technical Assistance (BCTA) Team invite you to attend this workshop to find out more about the opportunity to apply for funding under Priority 3, Enhancing the Competitiveness of SMEs. The agenda will include:
- An introduction to ERDF opportunities
- An overview of regional, national and EU policy context
- Case studies of successful Priority 3 projects
- Priority 3 funding allocations
- Key eligibility criteria and application routes
- Next steps
This event is the third in a series of workshops BCTA are running on ERDF funding in the Black Country. This session follows a morning workshop on Priority 2, Enhancing Access to, and Quality of ICT. Please register separately for the afternoon session if you wish to attend.
Additional workshops include:
- Friday 09 November: Priority 1 (Research & Innovation) at Wolverhampton Science Park
- Tuesday 20 November: Priorities 4 (Low Carbon) and 6 (Resource Efficiency & Environment) at Himley Hall
Please register separately for these sessions if you wish to attend.
Booking and further information
This a free to attend event, which will include refreshments. To book your place at the event, please email the BCTA@walsall.gov.uk.
If you would like information on the other BCTA ERDF workshops please go to our events page.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.