Date(s) - 19/11/2018
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
19 November 2018
9:30 – 12:00 followed by lunch
Seminar Room, Wolverhampton Business Solutions Centre, Glaisher Dr, Wolverhampton, WV10 9TG
Black Country Technical Assistance supported by Sustainability West Midlands
Applications are now open for the latest round of ERDF funding, with large amounts available in the West Midlands. The deadline for this round of ERDF funding closes on 23 November 2018.
The Black Country Technical Assistance (BCTA) Team invite you to attend this workshop to find out more about the opportunity to apply for funding under Priority 1 and 2, Research and Innovation and Enhancing Access to, and Quality of ICT. The agenda will include:
- An introduction to ERDF opportunities from the BCTA Team
- An overview of regional context from Ravi Kumar (Digital Lead at the Black Country Consortium)
- Case study of successful Priority 1 project from Alana Correa on the Smart Concept Project and Priority 2 case study from James Barfield (Digital Passport Project)
- Priority 1 and 2 funding allocations
- Key eligibility criteria and application routes
- Next steps
Registration for the event will be from 9:30 am and the workshop will begin at 10:00 am.
This event is the first in a series of workshops BCTA are running on ERDF funding in the Black Country. This session will be followed by an afternoon workshop on Priority 3, Enhancing the Competitiveness of SMEs. Please register separately for the afternoon session if you wish to attend.
Additional workshops include:
- Tuesday 20 November: Priorities 4 (Low Carbon) and 6 (Resource Efficiency & Environment) at Himley Hall
Please register separately for these sessions if you wish to attend.
Booking and further information
This a free to attend event, which will include refreshments and be followed by lunch. To book your place at the event, please email the Black Country Technical Assistance team at BCTA@walsall.gov.uk.
If you would like information on the other BCTA ERDF workshops please go to our events page.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.