Date(s) - 09/11/2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wolverhampton Science Park
09 November 2018
10:00 – 12:00 followed by lunch
Marston Room, Wolverhampton Science Park, Wolverhampton, WV10 9RU
Black Country Technical Assistance supported by Sustainability West Midlands
Applications are now open for the latest round of ERDF funding, with large amounts available in the West Midlands. The deadline for this round of ERDF funding closes on 23 November 2018.
The Black Country Technical Assistance (BCTA) Team invite you to attend this workshop to find out more about the opportunity to apply for funding under Priority 1, Research and Innovation. The agenda will include:
- An introduction to ERDF opportunities
- An overview of regional, national and EU policy context
- Case studies of successful Priority 1 projects
- Priority 1 funding allocations
- Key eligibility criteria and application routes
- Next steps
This event is the first in a series of workshops BCTA are running on ERDF funding in the Black Country. This session will be followed by the following workshops:
- Monday 19 November: Priorities 2 (Enhancing ICT) and 3 (Enhancing SMEs) at the Black Country Growth Hub
- Tuesday 20 November: Priorities 4 (Low Carbon) and 6 (Resource Efficiency & Environment) at Himley Hall
Please register separately for these sessions if you wish to attend.
Booking and further information
This event is free to attend. To book your place at the event, please email the BCTA@walsall.gov.uk.
If you would like information on the other BCTA ERDF workshops please go to our events page.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.