The Black Country ESF Technical Assistance Team’s role is to support the development of ESF activity across Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
- provide project development support to Black Country ESF applicants at the pre-contract stage
- provide pre-contract training and events to support applicants to be fully prepared for ESF delivery
- support Voluntary and Community Sector Organisations seeking to access ESF monies, with information, advice, resources and training.
- raise awareness and communicate Programme activity through e-newsletters, website, social media and online network exchanges
- capture best practice and presents achievements on the Programme and all Black Country projects.
- facilitate the alignment of ESF resources with complementary funding streams and local growth initiatives.
- supports additional activities which are over and above those already in place by co-financing organisations.
The Team is an independent Black Country ESF resource hosted by Walsall Council (the accountable body) and working peripatetically across the Black Country.
- Kaye Davies, Black Country ESF Programme Manager.
- Amanda Spratt, Black Country ESF Project Officer.