Categorised in: News
The following Black Country ESF call has been published on GOV.UK with a deadline of 15th May 2019 for completed applications.
Black Country 2.1: Enhancing equal access to lifelong learning – Low skilled workers OC01S19P1299.
Call to run a project to deliver activity which that supports low skilled people in low paid work to help them progress in the Black Country LEP Area
Through this call the Managing Authority is seeking project(s) that support;
- low skilled people in low paid work to help them progress
- activities to start and grow a business from promoting entrepreneurship (including social enterprises) and self-employment, to providing leadership and management training/advice within Small and Medium Sized Enterprises to develop internal capabilities and growth potential.
- upskilling and retraining for industries identified in investment strategies
- staff training and development, independent of their level of education (including higher level skills)
- structural change in the local economy to meet skills gaps at all levels, including for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises and the social economy (including higher level skills)
- those who lack basic skills and level 2 qualifications
For more information, download the
The project must cover the Black Country LEP Area.
Approximately £500,000 of funding is available.
Full application deadline: 15/05/2019
The project must be completed no later than 3 years and 6 months after the proposed start date.
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and send the Full Application form to the email address provided in the call document. The guidance provides information to help you complete the form.
You are also advised to read the details in the call documents in order to produce an application that complies with the requirements and meets the needs set out in the Operational Programme. All this information, the related guidance and the European Social Fund Operational Programme can be found from our homepage.
Where to send completed applications
Completed Full Applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to send completed applications to this email address by the deadline in the call specification will be ineligible for consideration.